1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
PATRICIA FONT CERVERA, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 of April 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) relating to the protection of personal data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data retention criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: PATRICIA FONT CERVERA. C. Argentona, 3 08302 - Mataró (BARCELON
Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the treatment of the personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.